Welcome to our Website
Seaton Carew has had a Church School since the early 1840s. The site of the first school was Ashburn Street, with places for more than 160 pupils. The old buildings are the property of Holy Trinity Church and are used as a choir vestry and church hall. In 1925 a new school was built on Glebe land at the cost of £6000. The new school was built in 2015 as part of the Schools Priority Building Programme, funded by the Education Funding Agency. The Nursery part was funded by Hartlepool L.A., Diocese of Durham and Holy Trinity School Governor's Conribution.
We are a Church School in the truest tradition. We have strong church links and the whole school attends the Eucharist services. We are very proud of our distinctive Christian ethos and were rated 'Outstanding' by both Ofsted Jan 2010 and SIAMs (Schools Inspection for Anglican and Methodist Schools) in 2014.
Our aim is to meet the needs of individual children so that they are able to make the most of their abilities and to achieve personal excellence. We aim to prepare them to take on the responsibilities of later life in an atmosphere of a caring Christian setting.
We look forward to working in partnership with you to provide a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment for everyone in our school. We value our good relationship with parents and are always very grateful for parental involvement in school.
Mrs A Baines
in a Christian Environment